The Policy is an agreement between KVANNLI AS and you, as the user of our Services (“you”).
KVANNLI AS built the Pixel Tribe app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by KVANNLI AS and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
It is your own responsibility to read up on the privacy policies of the third-party service providers used by the app. These are:
- Google Play Services
- Apple App Store & Services
- Unity (And all its services such as Unity Ads, IAP, Dashboard etc.)
- Azure PlayFab
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
SPECIFIC TYPES OF INFORMATION. Depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following kinds of information:
• Personal identifiers (such as anonymous identifiers generated by Unity). We may collect, use, and provide access to your anonymous identifier in accordance with the applicable platform provider’s policies (i.e. Unity is the engine that the game is built in and they generate the anonymous identifier). This information is used to analyze how players engage with the game (how players are retaining and where they are monetizing).
• Location data provided by your interaction with the Games or association with your IP address. This information is anonymous and used to track where the game is getting installs from in the world.
• If you contact us or respond to messages or communications that we send to you, we may collect your name and email address, as well as keep a record of that correspondence. This is information that comes along with the email that you send us (i.e. emails come from an email address and they have a name attached to them).
• Your interactions with us through social media channels (i.e. if you reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook, information about your name or identifier on those platforms will be available to us).
• Information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies (i.e. if you visit our website to learn more or contact us).
GENERAL INFORMATION. We may also collect, process, and share some technical, statistical, and behavioral information in an aggregated or anonymized manner. That means this information does not reveal your specific identity but may include usage information. In addition to the types of information listed above, this information may include but is not limited to application version, in-app purchases and data regarding receipt validation, locale and time zone, your activities in the Game, and gameplay details such as time spent playing, levels achieved, tools and in-app functionalities used, screens accessed, user retention, performance errors and problems, Game’s stability, crashes, functioning, etc.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We will primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide and optimize products and services to you.
We may use such information:
• For statistical, analytical and research purposes for development and improvement of our Services (for example, analyzing and fixing of problems, developing new offerings, providing better content, simplifying and improving your experience including based on preferences shown by usage);
• to measure traffic and usage;
• to promote our Services;
• to serve targeted advertisements;
• to enable certain functionalities available within the Games, for example in-app purchases;
• to ensure proper functioning of the Games;
• to respond to questions or requests which were provided using a “Contact Us” features
• for authentication purposes including to verify clicks and/or installs, and to verify a user’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions and/or fraudulent use of our Services;
• as required or permitted by any applicable law (see below regarding Release of Information for Security); and
• for any other purpose explained at the time collected.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
ONLINE ACTIVITIES DISCLAIMER
The Policy does not extend to anything that is inherent in the operation of the Internet, and therefore beyond KVANNLI AS’s control, and is not to be applied in any way contrary to applicable law or governmental regulation.
This policy is effective as of 2022-01-01